green mama

green mama

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brain dead


It has been five days, well four and a half really. Johnny comes home late tonight, he should be to the airport in a little bit and then he has a two hour drive. I am anxiously awaiting his arrival. I cannot say that I will be up at midnight when he gets here, I don't think I have ever been so tired in my whole life. My back is aching, and I don't even have someone to bitch too.

My little five year old niece was here for some of the weekend too, and it has been an extraordinarily long weekend. Every time I thought that I had everything under control, someone would poo their pants or some other equally exciting surprise. Of course, the weather did not cooperate, so we were stuck inside all weekend due to the rain. Umm, have I mentioned that I live in a 900 sq.ft. home? As if taking care of three little ones was not enough to physically drain you, I can hardly complete a sentence. I think the only full sentence that I have uttered the last few days is "are you listening?" A whopping three word sentence that most of the time didn't even elicit a response.

And now? The only thing in my brain is and you want three!?!

No comments: