green mama

green mama

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Product Review


Now that the three (my niece is staying the weekend) babes are finally napping.....

Product Review #1

Erbaviva Baby Lotion

I purchased this lotion from Apple Blossom Organics
First of all, let me just say, the customer service is excellent. I immediately got an email stating that they had received my order and that it was on it's way to me. Alicia is excellent, the items arrived quickly and with a little sample of another one of their products. (Plus they use recycled shipping materials).

With that said....I am also in love with the lotion. I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt every time I lathered my little ones up with Huggies baby lotion. So here is the alternative. It is a bit pricier than it's petroleum laden counterparts, but well worth it. I use it regularly on my 2 year old and my three month old and we have barely made a dent in the bottle, a little goes a long way. I like the smell, it is pleasant without being overwhelming. And, of course, it doesn't contain any parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates or propylene glycol. What's not to love?

I also purchased Erbaviva Sniffles Baby Chest Balm. We dig it too!

No comments: